Texas Gulf Construction Company, Inc., founded in 1934 as successor to W. A. Kelso and Company, continues a long history of building heavy commercial/ industrial dock facilities along the Gulf Coast areas of Texas since the early 1900’s.

The company owns and maintains a sizeable marine fleet consisting of barges, push boats, cranes, pile hammers, along with land side civil equipment, ready mix concrete plants, and prestress yard operations.

The company operates two marine yards located adjacent to the Intercostal Waterway, mile marker 355, which allows for quick and economical mobilizations for marine projects.